Friday, September 19, 2003

Taps


Bugle time for the Sux. Now, I don't truly hate the Sux, I just hate their fans who don't leave me a alone when the Cubs lose. That, and I have a bet with my soon-to-be-step-father that the Cubs will have a better record than the Sux. How appropriate that this writing occurs on the 1 year anniversary of Bill Ligue's chat with Tom Gamboa. Rick Telander does a great job of reminding us about this puke today.

Throw or Throw it?


Matt Morris goes tonight against Roy Oswalt. Is Morris gonna pitch or is he gonna tank intentionally? After all, Morris wants Houston to win the Central. Let's see if there's any integrity in Morris' failing body or does he do a Pete Rose and lower the game to Pro Wrestling standards?

Storm Warnings


I se the Cubs with a clear 2 wins vs. the Pirates. I worry about Clement and Cruz. Gotta take at least one of those. I'm counting on Prior and Big Zamboni to lock down. I'm Mr. Mom for the weekend. I hope the Boys give me a chance to watch. Hell, I gave them a party for 28 kids last weekend, the least they can do is let me watch Karros GIPD as often as humanly possible.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]