Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Cubbie Chop


That's what Wood laid on Atlanta last night. And the Cubs' fans gave the same thing to the Braves fans with their Cubs' hats. Personally, I like my Cubbie Chop cooked medium with sauteed mushrooms and a little broccoli on the side. But if it comes in the form of post-season wins, I'm fine with that.

Tonight's game is bonus. If Big Zamboni can pull down a win, I see no way this doesn't end in a sweep. Prior is a lock for Friday. I worry about Clement and Wood again on Sunday should the Braves realize that Wood is beatable if you take pitches. But not Prior.

Big Z comes up huge and it's time to have either a fish fry or to "fe fi fo fum" some giants.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]