Tuesday, October 14, 2003

While I was Away....


So much news and no time to write. Here's some musings on the eve of what I expect to be a 3-1 win that puts the Cubs in the World Series. There. I said it.

- So Chip Carey can't get a seat on the plane to Florida or a room in the team hotel. One year left on his contract. This message shall self destruct in 5 seconds.

- Ron Santo had his surgery delayed to fix some heart issues. Please hang on for a few more weeks, Ron. Oh, and a big FUCK YOU to Mike Schmidt and Joe Morgan for keep Santo out of the Hall.

- Going into Prior's game tonight I feel like a high school kid going to prom. With Jenna Jameson as my date. Nervous, but highly confident of scoring.

- If the Cubs win, what a great night to be a Cubs fan's wife. Imagine the sex with nothing on your hubby's mind besides baseball.

- My 4 year old is looking forward to the game and wearing his Cubs Mardi Gras beads. I may douse him with beer after the game.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]