Friday, April 09, 2004

Listing


Updated a few links to the CBA. Added "Just North or Wrigley" or, "Corner of Grace and Kenmore" in Slothese. And dumped Forklift.

Yes, I dumped Forklift.

Why? Seems Fork is a non-entity these days.

I'm also getting contacts from "enemy" bloggers about getting listed. I guess I'll add an enemies list over the weekend if I get a chance.

And a personal request. If anyone can help me getting this sucker RSS enabled, I will gladly pay you for a hamburger on Tuesday. I followed the instructions that C&A Chronicle listed a few months back, but I can't seem to get it finalized.

I feel like Alex Gonzalez with two strikes on him!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]