Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Shove It!


I spoke yesterday of a venue change. What I was hinting at is that, I expect by the end of today that this individual will be gainfully employed at a new location. Yes, as soon as my boss gets in today, I'm quitting. I have a new job and expect to start there in about 2 weeks. That assumes my current employer kicks me out on my keister today -- as they should. Why let me have access to all the company's internal files when I'm committed to a competitor?

I hope to have a week to do nothing but hit the gym and ride the bike exploring the trails near my house.

Oh, and hit Wrigley at least once.

The only downside to this is that my current employer shares a skybox above the Cubs dugout. I probably lose 3 or 4 trips to the box. I haven't even asked my new employer about their client entertainment options. I'm sure I'll find out soon. What's certain is no more lunches with Ron Santo. That's a true loss.

I had a good 3 years here. Time to move on.

And up!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]