Monday, May 03, 2004

'Cause 3 Outta 7 Ain't Bad


Tomorrow will be a non-writing day due to new job training (I've been doing this type of work for 15 years -- what are they teaching me?). I'll get my licks in tonight. It's not a surprise they won today. Just look at slot #1 in the order. When Walker hits, the Cubs tend to do well. 1-13 in games one, two and three. Big hits today. And a split in St. Louis is a decent result, although not satisfying. We all know that the Cubs should have swept and basically burried the Cards for the season, 7 back in the loss column on May 3. Instead, only 3.

As this is being typed, Houston is losing by 2 to the Reds at home. To knock 7 road games off the schedule, at two tough sites, and come home still tied for first?

In short, I'm buying.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]