Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Halleluyah!


KOR-E8 IS BATTING 7th TONIGHT!!! Where's my nitro pill?

Now the problem is that a 1-2 of Jackson-Martinez makes you long for the days of DeJesus-Trillo.

Late Night Blogging


I figure with the Cubs playing late, I'll blog at the same time. This is, in many ways, my favorite time fo year. When I was a wee lad, I used to love falling asleep to Vince and the Good Kid when the Cubs were playing on the coast. It used to be two trips west, usually for 3 in LA, 3 in San Diego, and 3 in San Fran. A week and a half of late night baseball.

Today, I tend to stay up and watch the games. I guess it's part being old enough and part having a TV in my bedroom full time. I'll still do the radio thing tonight. I did last night after the game got outta hand.

I guess I also hate what expansion has done to the schedule. I think each team should play two series against every non-division opponent. And once before the break, once after. Ah well, back to childhood for the evening.

Wood Update


Wood will miss a turn in the rotation. It seems an MRI exam showed inflammation underneath the muscle and mild tendonitis in his elbow. That’s fine. The real problem is the offense. They can’t hit Weaver. They can’t hit Diagle. Who the hell are they gonna hit? Clemens?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]