Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Just Asking


Is it me, or does anyone else think that Korey's homer last night was the last thing we wanted to see? How about a double down the left field line instead?

Is it me, or is 32 homers for Derrek Lee about 10 less than we expected?

Is it me, or does hearing that Greg Maddux is starting today not instill the same amount of confidence today as it did a month ago?

Is it me, or are the Cardinals the team you most want to play in the playoffs?

Is it me, or are the Cubs the team you least want to play in the playoffs?

Is it me, or does anyone really care about Ichiro's assault on George Sissler?

Is it me, or while Rex Grossman's injury hurts Rex's individual development, it may actually help the team by resulting in a higher draft pick next year?

Is it me, or is the Bears' biggest injury the one to Mike Brown and not to Rex Grossman?

Is it me, or is Return of the Jedi not as bad as everyone makes it out to be?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]