Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Bottom of the Sith


I don't read Vanity Fair. Hell, I never even notice it in the grocery store. But I grew up on Star Wars. My five year old can't stop talking about it. And I am looking forward to the last movie (despite the suckiness of the last two prequels).

For your viewing pleasure, the upcoming cover of Vanity Fair.

From left: Hayden Christensen, Ewan McGregor, George Lucas, Natalie Portman, Yoda, Darth Vader, R2-D2, C-3PO, Samuel Jackson (I wonder if he has "B.A.M.F." on his lightsaber?), Jar-Jar Binks, Jimmy Smits, Christopher Lee, Liam Neeson, Pernilla August, Jake Lloyd, Ian McDiarmid, General Grevious, Billy Dee Williams, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, Chewbacca (probably Peter Mayhew inside), and Mark Hamill.

Too cool for words to see all these people in one shot.

May 19th. Dread the day.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]