Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Rundown


Lotsa places to get a recap of the Cubs convention. Desipio has the alcoholic version. The Cubdom includes pictures of how the convention looked, albeit from the Desipio-3-beers-too-many perspective. Barry Rozner reminds us of why we loved the 1989 team and loathed the 2004 team. Blog-of-the-year And Another Thing... uses the Boul Mich perspective and prices the wares for sale.

No one seems to have asked the questions I posed. My own fault, I guess, for wanting answers and not being willing to go and ask the questions.

And I turned down free passes for Sunday.

Jack Bower Power Hour


I make time to watch 24, but yesterday was just a little over the top. Did the kid Bahrooz really need to channel Cleavon Little? All that was missing was Slim Pickens saying, "Tell them that I said... OW!!!!"

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]