Tuesday, January 18, 2005

WENN Promises To Learn Roman Numerals


It seems that Sylvester Stallone is in talks to do another Rocky movie. Well, I only saw the first two and can't imagine a need for antoher. World Entertainment News Network, reporting through the Internet Movie Database has the scoop (last item).

Check that headline. Hmmm.... This is a new film? Sure looks like Sly wants to remake "Rocky Goes To Russia". Maybe remake it with Rick Yune as a North Korean Drago?

Or maybe they meant "VI".

:::UPDATE:::
Either IMDB has corrected "Rocky" to read "Rambo" or I read it worng. Given I just lost a nice deal today, I was probably at fault. Still, it started a nice thread. I'd vote for Rambo III: Fourth Blood.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]