Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Buh Bye, Kyle


The Cubs have traded Kyle Farnsworth to the Tigers for three minor leaguers, none of whom have done much in their careers. I guess they all have something in common with Kyle.

Scott Moore, one of the players acquired, was a top draft pick out of high school (eighth overall pick). He's hit rather poorly since. He supposedly plays short stop. I don't see him being Nomar's replacement for 2006.

The bottom line is that Sleepy Kyle is now gone. No more Alou, Sosa, Kyle, and Mercker. Nice! Very nice! I don't care what any of these guys do in other locations. They were loathsome here, at least recently. I'm glad I won't feel bad about booing the asses of all these guys when I see them play.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]