Monday, March 07, 2005

EA Sports MVP 2005 Review


So I plunk down and buy it. Get it home. Load it up (PC version). Hook up my Microsoft Sidewinder game pad (serial port). And...

Game no workie. Why? The game controller is "not recognized" the game tells me. Nice of EA to tell me that on the side of the box, that only certain controllers are recognized.

I despise software companies that do crap like this. I despise them enough not to buy their products, no matter how good they are.

So, I guess it's a run to Best Buy at lunch today to buy a new-fangled UBS dual joystick pad. I can't return the software, of course. It's open now.

Unless someone wants to take it off my hands. It's been out of the box since 10 PM last night. It cost $32. Anyone?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]