Wednesday, March 09, 2005
The following are the witnesses who have been called/subpoenad to testify before Congress on March 11. Notice, no owners:
- Jose Canseco, former Oakland Athletic and Texas Ranger.
- Jason Giambi, current New York Yankee and former Oakland Athletic.
- Mark McGwire, former Oakland Athletic and St. Louis Cardinal.
- Rafael Palmeiro, current Baltimore Oriole and former Texas Ranger.
- Curt Schilling, currently of the Boston Red Sox.
- Sammy Sosa, current Baltimore Oriole and former Chicago Cub.
- Frank Thomas of the Chicago White Sox.
- Bud Selig, commissioner of baseball for Major League Baseball.
- Sandy Alderson, former general manager of the Oakland Athletics and current executive vice president of baseball operations for Major League Baseball.
- Don Fehr, executive director and general counsel of the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Kevin Towers, general manager and executive vice president of the San Diego Padres.
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]