Friday, April 01, 2005

Bang the Gavel


It’s been a long time since I talked about this topic. And for good reason. Now, after signing our agreement, I can finally go public with the results. Long time readers may remember that there was once a pissing match between this site and a site that prided itself on being the 15th most popular sports site on the internet. That site, after a name change, had a similar name to this one. As I’d launched this site almost a full year earlier, and with nothing better to do with my time, I started legal action to have them change their name.

Well, the case has come to a close. While I’m prevented from sharing full details, I can pass on this info. There will be no name change of either site, the legal action cost me nothing, and yes, I still have to work to feed my family.

All that said, my measure of satisfaction could not be higher. God bless America!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]