Thursday, May 26, 2005

Grand Pooh-Bah!


From Robert Feder's Sun-Times column:

An all-star lineup of kids' show hosts will help celebrate "The Golden Age of Children's Television in Chicago" on a special edition of "Nude Hippo: Your Chicago Show."

Airing at 7 tonight on Chicago Cable Channel 25, the offbeat magazine/talk show will feature Bill "B.J." Jackson, Joey "Bozo" D'Auria, Marshall "Wizzo" Brodien and Rich "Svengoolie" Koz.

There's a list of names from my childhood. I can't even imaging what Bill Jackson would look like today. Gigglesnort Hotel was one of my favorite shows (I always wanted to know what the coal Dirty Dragon at tasted like).

I don't think I get the channel. Anyone out there want to tape it?

Feder also reports that Mike Ditka and WSCR have parted ways. Can they do the same with Ed O'Bradovich, too?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]