Sunday, May 22, 2005

My Gift To Carlos


Most readers know I think that Carlos Zambrano was, for a time last year, the best pitcher in all of baseball. And the way he pitched on Saturday, he looks like he may be returning to that form. All he needs to do is avoid arm problems.

Seems the Cubs think they know a way to reduce stress on his arm.

Zambrano said he had been logging about four hours a day communicating via e-mail with his brother.

"I have to spend one hour and take it easy," Zambrano said.

No one will ever hear from me that family is not important. Carlos, in order that you don't lose too much contact with your hermano, I suggest that we hook you up with oneof those family-to-family unlimited cell phone plans. Hell. T-Mobil has one for $49.99 per month,

Now, I know you make $3.8 million and I only make a fraction of that, but, hey. I'll pony up for your first month and activation.

Whadaya say?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]