Thursday, May 26, 2005

Pants On Fire


In the Sun Times today, Korey Patterson enters into "Who You Crappin'" territory.

"I'm comfortable batting sixth. I've always felt that way the last year and a half. I've batted in a lot of positions, and by now, I should know where I like hitting. I don't make out the lineup. So if I'm batting first, I got to play. But if somebody asks me a question about it, I'm going to tell the truth." - Corey Patterson

Now, this is hilarious. Back on February 23rd, Korey gave Paul Sullivan an interview in which Paul said that Patterson still wants to bat third in the lineup. Additionally, Korey said, "I'm not going to sit and gripe because I'm batting first. That's not going to help me out, nor the team."

So, for 18 months he's felt that he should bat 6th. This, despite having some success last August from the leadoff spot and stating a desire to bat third as recently as three months ago? And now he's griping after saying he wouldn't gripe?

This guy can't go away fast enough.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]