Monday, June 20, 2005

Krummy Win


My legal bill just arrived!Word from an anonymous, but well placed tipster is that the wrongful termination lawsuit filed by Sandy Krum against the Cubs has been dismissed by the court.

This page once speculated that Sandy was only doing this to make a case that the 2004 problems with the Cubs lack of health were not his fault.

I dunno if the problems were or weren't his fault. I just doubt this type of publicity will help him get his next gig. Any team that hires him will know in the back of their minds that when they do fire him (and they will) they could find themselves being deposed.

I'd be looking into free clinics were I Krum.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]