Tuesday, July 05, 2005

"That's A Big Twinkie"


"The major problem is contact. That's the only problem that there really is. Pretty big problem." - Dusty Baker on Korey Patterson's struggles.

I had no idea Baker played Winston Zeddmore.

"You've got to be (positive), to where it doesn't affect you to the point where you're not eating or not sleeping ... I've been there. That’s not happening. That's not the case, which is definitely a positive for me." - Korey Patterson on his lack of production

This is Korey's worst performance of his career. If something in his past led to eating and sleeping disorders and it wasn't this, what was it? His knee injury?

"The only problem with Walker is speed. If I have to do that, I'll do it. But I have just now moved Walker back to second." Dusty on Baker the leadoff skills of Todd Walker

Is it me, or does this sound like Jim Hendry is telling Dusty what to do? "If I have to" sounds very fishy to me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]