Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Jack Bauer Power Hour Retuns


Thank God there's meaningless TV to watch again. I mean, more meaningless than the Bears and the 2006 Cubs. "24" at least is good popcorn fun. So many questions. And I've got one good (relatively well known) spoiler.

So, four people knew Jack was alive: President Palmer, Tony Almeida, Michelle Dessler, and Chloe O'Brian. Palmer and Michelle are dead. Tony's in surgery. Chloe's as straight as a Kyle Farnsworth fastball. Who blabbed?

I see Carlos Bernard managed to work his Cubs mug into his one scene.

Kim Raver is very pointy.

Is it US Government protocol to store nerve gas inside public airports?

Hobbit cannot run a counter-terrorism unit.

Why does Nathanson want to frame Bauer? Aren't there easier targets?

Despite the plot holes, 24 is still the most fun show on TV. And it gets even better in a few weeks when Kim shows up...

Why am I not more famous?Why am I not more famous?Why am I not more famous?
Yes, Elisha Cuthbert will be back!

No world on the cougar.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]