Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Ignored Women


I know a lot of people come here looking for pictures of women who have starred on Fox's "24". Well, here are three of Jack Bauer's women who seem to be appropriate to look at today.

The first is Sarah Clarke.
I met my hubby on this show!
I didn't like when they killed her character, Nina Meyers, off. Not because Sarah's that good looking, just because I liked how nasty Nina was.

The next is Leslie Hope.
My hair was shorter than Jack's
Fox took a big risk ending Day (Season) One with Nina killing a pregnant Teri Bauer. Then again, the whole lost memory thing she went through in the middle of that day was just bizarre. Don't really miss her from the show.

But the best of the bunch has to be Sarah Wynter.

Clearly the worst actress and the least interesting character of the bunch. That said, I don't think many people were interested in her as a thespian.

Let's just say that this is the best looking Sarah that I've seen in a while. I can only Hope we see more good looking ladies for Jack during Day Six next January.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]