Saturday, June 24, 2006

Vocabulary Lesson


Barry Rozner takes a day off from parenting to talk about the Ozzie Guillen fiasco. He makes a few good points, and several bad ones. But what stuck out in my mind was this sentence:

I don't use the slur Guillen used, but every time I leave a putt short I mutter a slang word quietly to myself that describes a part of the female anatomy.

While I have a decent idea (and that idea is of a word that would really upset two women Cub fans that come to mind), I can't figure out exactly what that word is. Of course, everything reverts to Seinfeld at some point.

Perhaps he screams a word that rhymes with, "Mulva!"

"Dolores!" perhaps?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]