Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Playing the Percetanges

Alfonso Soriano is still hurt. Maybe. Maybe not:

"I say in my mind I'm 80 percent because I'm not doing anything like playing the field, just more like running and doing some exercises for my knee," he said. "The work that I do in the Dominican is very hard for me. I hope that my knee feels better than I think because I think it's like 85, 80 percent. Maybe when I test it, it's 100 percent.

"I'm just running 75-80 percent, and I don't feel anything at all. When I start running 100 percent, I'm going to know how I feel."

Yeah, no one else knows what this means either.

Meanwhile Ted Lilly is on the Mark Prior regiment. No one seems to know when he's going to pitch again.

The answer seems to be: 3 to 4 weeks after he first takes the mound in a spring training game.

Or extended spring training game.

Or minor league rehab assignment.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]